Heat not Burn, or HnB, is being hailed as the latest alternative to smoking. A range of new products are already on the market; more are in consumer trials and should be rolled out soon. By keeping the flavour and nicotine content of real tobacco, but taking away the toxic substances created by burning it, the aim is to keep the pleasure of smoking but eliminate most of the risk. The tobacco companies believe the popularity of e-cigarettes have opened the door; suddenly, for the first time, long-term smokers are willing to try new ways to get their nicotine. It hasn’t always been like this.
WE SUPPORT SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
- @david__belle @cjsnowdon Cool. Normal service has been resumed! 😛
about 22 mins ago
- @JeffaStier @taxreformer @gopaulblair @truthinitiative @LungAssociation @American_Heart @AmericanCancer… https://t.co/u3JN5tbRwp
about 23 mins ago
- @david__belle @cjsnowdon Was?
about 29 mins ago
- Nails it. https://t.co/FyPbnIy1l4
about 47 mins ago
- @carlvphillips This is what happens when a particular brand becomes too popular and the wrong people are making mon… https://t.co/cPlf6Yc867
about 51 mins ago
- @AgainstSugarTax @darrenpjones Wow, yet another Labour MP shouting for a ban on something, colour us surprised! 😡
about 1 hour ago