Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive it the following day.
- All orders placed after 9am, Monday to Friday, should be dispatched the following working day*.
- Once your order has been received, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you another email confirming.
- Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) guarantees your order will be with you within 2 working days by 4pm (the cut-off is at 9am).
- Our items are shipped by APC or Royal Mail, or Royal Mail International.
- Tracking references will need to be requested after receipt of your Confirmation of Dispatch email as these will not usually be included in any automated communications from Heat Not Burn UK.
- If a signature is required for an order to be delivered and no one is available at the delivery address provided, this may be left with a neighbour who can sign for it on your behalf. If you would not like your order left with a neighbour, please let us know at the time of placing the order and we will inform the courier.
- There is no shipping on Saturday or Sundays so orders placed after 9am on a Friday will be shipped after the weekend.
- For International orders please allow 5 to 10 working days for delivery.
- We do not ship to every country, to see if we deliver to your country fill in your address and if we ship there you will see the shipping options available.
- If your order hasn’t been dispatched yet and you need to amend your order please get in touch via our Contact Us page. We cannot guarantee an amendment to the order prior to it being dispatched but we will try our best to rectify things.
When to Contact Us
If you have recently placed an order with us and have chosen Standard Delivery please allow up to 10 days before contacting us. This is to ensure that the courier has a sufficient amount of time to deliver your parcel.
If you have any general questions regarding our products please feel free to email us at [email protected] we respond quickly to emails, so please feel free to get in touch.
Orders which are sent via secure mail can either be tracked (APC Overnight, Royal Mail Tracked), tracked and requiring a signature (Royal Mail Tracked & Signed) or just require a signature (Royal Mail Signed For). Deliveries that only require a signature are not a fully trackable service and therefore will only show an update if an attempt of delivery has been made, if the parcel is being returned to the sender or if there is a customs issue (exports only). Deliveries that are tracked without requiring a signature are fully tracked throughout its process in transit, a signature may not be required but a confirmation of delivery can be provided. Tracked services requiring a signature are both fully trackable and require a signature upon receipt of the delivery.
Undeliverable Address / Returns
Heat Not Burn UK are not responsible for any errors that you make on the delivery address. If an order is placed to an invalid or undeliverable delivery address, a refund cannot be issued unless the order is returned to us. We will resend the order if it is returned to us, upon request by you; we may apply a surcharge for the additional postage. Alternatively, we will issue a refund for the products returned to us excluding Heat Not Burn UK’s delivery charge incurred to send the order. This applies to all delivery services used.
The customer is responsible for providing an address available for delivery. The majority of orders will be sent via a delivery service that requires a signature, it is the customers responsibility to ensure someone is available to provide a signature for the parcel. The customer will be notified if the courier has attempted to deliver your order; a card will be left with instructions on how to arrange a re-delivery or collect the parcel from the local delivery office. If the customers fails to collect the parcel or two unsuccessful delivery attempts have been made, the parcel should be returned to us. Please allow up to 14 working days for undelivered orders to be returned to us. We will resend the order if it is returned to us, upon request by you; we may apply a surcharge for the additional postage. Alternatively, we will issue a refund for the products returned to us excluding Heat Not Burn UK’s delivery charge incurred to send the order.
Heat Not Burn UK may be able to leave a parcel at a safe place of the delivery address, by request of the customer. This is at the customers risk and Heat Not Burn UK are not responsible for any loss or theft of the parcel once the order has been delivered to the safe place.
Heat Not Burn UK are not responsible for checking if products are restricted or prohibited in any countries outside of the United Kingdom. Please check your local customs laws prior to placing the order. We will resend the order to an alternate address if it is returned to us, upon request by you; we may apply a surcharge for the additional postage. Alternatively, once the order has been returned to us we will issue a refund for the products returned excluding the delivery charge incurred to Heat Not Burn UK to send the order. Should the order be destroyed or go missing as a result of a Customs enquiry to the specified delivery country, Heat Not Burn UK hold no responsibility for any loss and a refund will not be available.
For a detailed list of every countries customs laws please visit the following LINK. Then scroll to your own country and look specifically for Section IV Chapter 24.
National Postal Services
Heatnotburn.co.uk cannot guarantee orders placed to address services associated only with the national postal service of that country. This includes PO Boxes, Locker/Deposit boxes such as DHL’s Packstations, etc. Orders dispatched in the UK may be sent via APC Overnight and orders dispatched to Europe will be with GLS-Group. Any returns as a result of this will require an additional delivery charge to be resent or a refund will be provided for the items excluding the initial delivery charge.