Heat not Burn products often get compared to electronic cigarettes, and in many ways it’s a good comparison. After all they’re both alternatives to smoking that work by letting users inhale a flavoured vapour instead of actual smoke. There are some differences though. All e-cigarettes work in the same way; they have a battery, heating coil and liquid reservoir. The shape and size of the parts might vary, but they all have the same basic parts – even the disposable cartomisers that some models use contain the coil and liquid.
WE SUPPORT SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
- @david__belle @cjsnowdon Cool. Normal service has been resumed! 😛
about 23 mins ago
- @JeffaStier @taxreformer @gopaulblair @truthinitiative @LungAssociation @American_Heart @AmericanCancer… https://t.co/u3JN5tbRwp
about 24 mins ago
- @david__belle @cjsnowdon Was?
about 30 mins ago
- Nails it. https://t.co/FyPbnIy1l4
about 47 mins ago
- @carlvphillips This is what happens when a particular brand becomes too popular and the wrong people are making mon… https://t.co/cPlf6Yc867
about 51 mins ago
- @AgainstSugarTax @darrenpjones Wow, yet another Labour MP shouting for a ban on something, colour us surprised! 😡
about 1 hour ago